Returns / Cancellation Policy
Your satisfaction is important to us at Green Pastures, so we offer a 21-day returns policy.
- If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped items from Green Pastures, you may return such items within twenty-one (21) days of its delivery date for a refund of the cost of the items returned including initial shipping costs.
Please note, that this does not apply to videos, computer software, CDs, or DVDs, or to downloaded pdfs and software. Refunds or replacements for these will only be made if the item is faulty.
- If you have simply changed your mind, return your order within twenty-one (21) days of the delivery date for a refund, minus the initial shipping costs.
Please note that you will need to cover the cost of return postage; we will only refund postage and packaging costs if the return is a result of our error.
- We recommend you use a registered mail service that includes insurance for your returns, as we can only give you a refund or exchange if we receive the items.
To return any items purchased from Green Pastures, please follow this procedure:
- Inform us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your desire to return or exchange the item(s) purchased from us.
- We will issue you with a Returns Authorisation by email.
- When you have received the Returns Authorisation, send the item(s), ideally in the original packaging (shrink-wrapped items must be unopened), with the packing slip to the address below. The packing slip/receipt in each Customer shipment also has instructions for returns, but is not a prepaid shipping label.
Send Returns to:
Green Pastures (Dereham)
20 Norwich Street
Norfolk NR19 1BX
Ensure this is completed within 14 days of delivery by post.
This returns policy forms part of your terms & conditions and is in addition to your statutory rights, which remain unaffected.